Start a Free Trial
Impress hiring teams with an attractive PDF or video showcasing your unique accomplishment stories
- Craft your stories using the STAR format, used extensively among recruiters, career professionals, and hiring managers to assess skills, strengths, and accomplishments.
- Perfect your delivery with our practice tool, bolstering your confidence for the big interview!
- Get helpful guidance and tips every step of the way to create an unforgettable presentation.
Communicate your authentic personal brand or “elevator pitch”
- Create a compelling video or professional-quality PDF to highlight the strengths, skills, and value you offer.
- Customize each pitch for networking or a specific career opportunity.
- Follow the tips and best practices from career experts to create a top-notch pitch, then practice your delivery until it’s perfect!
Upload your resume or find an expert to create a new one for you
- Store your resumes, cover letters, and other career marketing documents in our convenient portal.
- If your resume needs work, let us connect you with a certified professional resume writer who can help you shine.
Make a lasting impression with a powerful career branding website
- Stand out against the competition with a customized online career portfolio for networking or to compete for a specific career opportunity.
- Create and save multiple versions – each with its own personalized URL – to align directly with the hiring and performance criteria for each role you pursue.
- Select from several attractive portfolio design templates and image libraries to personalize your document.
Deliver an exceptional interview performance with a powerful presentation document
- Follow our easy instructions, expert tips, and best practices to create a memorable interview presentation.
- Customize your document with your own materials or select from our robust professional image and content libraries.
- Prepare for your interview with confidence, using your presentation to practice your delivery of key discussion points.
- Leave your presentation document with decision-makers after the interview or email it to the hiring team after a virtual interview.
Where WinTheView has helped users land jobs
Here’s how WinTheView got Andrew hired
“WinTheView gave me the competitive advantage that I needed to advance my career and transition into a new and challenging role. By moving through the WinTheView process, I was able to gain a better understanding of not only what the employer was looking for and how I met those needs, but most importantly how to better communicate this information during the interview. By creating a well-thought-out and professional presentation, I felt more confident in presenting myself and my abilities. By organizing my key attributes and key success factors, I was able to overcome previous interview hurdles, clearly exemplify my candidacy, and most importantly, I secured the position.”
Andrew F – Northeast Regional Sales Manager