Start a Free Trial
A personal branding statement, or “elevator pitch” (as it is sometimes called) can serve a variety of purposes: introducing yourself to a new contact, stating your interest in a specific career opportunity, describing your business (or its products and services) to a new sales target… just to name a few. No matter what your purpose is, the goal is to craft a succinct, compelling, and authentic brand statement that summarizes key points with just enough detail to engage your listener, pique their interest and inspire them to learn more about you.
- Offers tips and best practices from career coach experts to guide you in creating customized, top-notch pitches for any purpose.
- Straightforward video functionality with an interactive teleprompter feature helps you practice your delivery until it’s perfect!
- Record and save multiple personal branding statements to your video library.
Strategies for Success:
- Record and email a link to your personal branding statement to recruiters, hiring managers, and other contacts – it’s a great way to introduce yourself before an informational interview, prior to a networking event, or to follow up on a new sales lead. Adding the word “video” in a subject line boosts click-through rates by up to 300%.
- Post the resulting videos to your online career portfolio and social media platforms. More than 30% of the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos!
- Include a short video introducing your products or services on your business website. 64% of shoppers are more likely to purchase after watching a video.
- Use your entire sphere of influence – including your personal contacts! Share your personal brand statement video or PDF with friends, family members, and others in your community, as well as your professional network. Ask them to keep you informed of any job leads or other relevant opportunities they hear about through their network.
Thousands of candidates have achieved success using this approach across multiple industries and diverse positions from entry-level to C-suite. Here’s what some of them are saying:
I was offered the position. This is the FIRST and only time I've used WinTheView, and I'm positive it was a huge factor in presenting my case for getting the job. My only regret is that I didn't have it before now!